lundi 12 janvier 2015

Wishes and regrets
      Rewrite these sentences beginning with the words given :
1.       Simon regrets abandoning his university studies.
He wishes……………………………………………………..
2.       I didn t go on holidays last summer.
I wish……………………………………………………
3.       John feels regret for not helping his friends .
John wishes……………………………………….
4.       Nelly didn’t revise her lessons ;so,she got bad marks.
She wishes……………………………………………
5.       It’s a pity you didn’t take part in the schoolcompetition.
I wish you……………………………….
6.       ‘I didn’taccept jamal’s marriage proposal’Leila said with regret.
Leila wishes………………………………………………….
7.       It’s a pity I didn’t study Biology.
He wishes………………………….
8.       I can’twatch this film because I don’t have a Dvd player.
If only…………………………………………………..
9.       Rogers lost all his money in the lottery the other day.
He wishes…………………………………..
10.   What a pity! I didn’t send them the message on time.
If only…………………………………………..
11.   Younes said:”I regret having accepted my first cigarette”.
If only……………………………………………..
12.   Brahim didn’t attend last year’s free computer classes.
He wishes…………………………………………………………
13.   Saida left schoolat an early age.
The teacher wishes…………………………………………………….

14.   It’s a pity ibrahim doesn’trevise his lessons regularly
The teacher wishes……………………………..
15.   Mounir dropped out of schoolat an early age
He wishes……………………………………………..
16.   It’s a pity I dson’t have enough money to pay for my studies
I wish………………………………………………………….
17.   It’s a pity I didn’t watch the spanish derby yesterday.
If only…………………………………………..
18.   Mr Johnson didn’t follow his doctor’s advice
Mr johnson’s wishes………………………………








1 commentaire: